My therapeutic style is an acquired taste
Therapy is work–it is getting clear about where we are out of alignment, making profound shifts in our understanding of ourselves, and standing in our own power! Boom!
The work I do is all about
- getting clear with your logistics–(what is the reality now? What do you want, what does the future look like?)
- making the internal and the external values, mindsets and priorities, align (taking action!)
- developing and staying in our integrity (how can you show up in the world in a more consistent way?)
- seeing your own radical evolution and then taking the products of your learning and applying it to the next cycle of growth! (rinse, wash, repeat!)
Who I serve
The young woman of color who wants to build her emotional wellbeing, generational health and wealth, eat intuitively, and sculpt her professional life around her individual needs, without being limited by shame and anxiety. She has been encouraged to leave behind perfectionism and is willing embrace vulnerability and use self-compassion.
- Modern and Professional, Young Adults (20s-30s)
- Generalized Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Issues Specific to Women of Color