My clients teach me how to be a better therapist everyday.
Therapy is not always talking about what is wrong in your life, but also a place to be committed to taking care of yourself.
Seeing a therapist means you get to acknowledge your own needs, without worrying about who you have to help or what you have to do next.
Life was already difficult and the ambiguity of current events has added stress and uncertainty to everyone’s plate. Therapy can help restore self-care, connection, and meaning, through a very thoughtful and intentional partnership.
Who, How, Where & When
What to Expect
- A 15 minute consultation to make sure we are a good fit
- An assessment (75 min.) to gather information about:
- what specific concerns bring you to therapy
- a bit about yourself
- and what our goals will be in our time together
All documentation will be sent electronically beforehand, so no trees are harmed in the process. 🙂 Review, ask any questions, and sign.
You can access video calls/ sessions from any smartphone, tablet, laptop/computer in any private space. Just follow the link in your email or log into your client portal to join me.
I have found these services add value to my clients:
- Phone Call Check-In (i.e. for a missed service, follow-up, short conversations)
- Text Messaging (i.e. for brief feedback, in the moment processing, scheduling)
- Available During Non-Traditional Hours (e.g. evenings and weekends)
- Free Resources
Ready to connect?
While therapists are skilled in treating a spectrum of mental health issues, I take a person-centered approach and am most passionate about:
- Adjusting to Life Changes
- College/ Young Adults
- Self-Esteem and Confidence
- Women’s Issues
Want to know more about a service not featured here?
Please send an email to request more information about any services not mentioned here.