I know therapy can be an expensive financial commitment, along with your time and energy.
It’s also the place for you to connect, be understood, and experience life-changing healing and growth.
These are some of the benefits you’re investing in:
- My full presence and understanding of your personal journey
- Individual goals that are clearly-defined, realistic, and unique to your situation
- Check-ins between sessions with 15 minute phone support and text messages
- Workbooks, journals, and guides for structure and real-time activities
- 6+ years of professional development, training, and experience
- 3+ years of crisis intervention and trauma-informed service expertise
- Additional resources for community services and supports
- Free 15-minute online consultation
- Initial Assessment $180 for 75-minutes (One time)
- Individual $120 for a 50-minute session
- Couples $140 for a 50-minute session
- Family $140 for a 50-minute session
- All Major Credit Cards (Visa, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, etc.) processed online through secure online server.
All payment is due at time of service. Clients will be automatically enrolled in autopay, so the credit card on file is charged the day of service.
Why pay for services out of pocket?
- Increased confidentiality
- No information going to any third-party payers
- No need for a clinical diagnosis on your permanent medical record
- Client-determined services
- Online therapy without restrictions
- No max number of sessions
- No waiting periods or pre-authorizations
- Participate with or without “medical necessity”–a standard of care required by insurance
In Network Insurance
I am In Network with the following insurance providers:
- Blue Shield of CA
- Modern Health
- MHN–HealthNet company
- United Health Care
As a courtesy, I conduct benefits verification prior to the initial appointment. Your receipt of the Verification of Benefits form is your estimated share of costs.
Clients are responsible for any share of costs when using insurance, including the full fee if insurance does not cover the service.
Clients are automatically enrolled in autopay, so co-pays, deductibles, and coinsurance will be automatically collected on the day of service.
Please become familiar with your benefits plan for any co-payment, coinsurance, or deductible, prior to initiating services.
Out of Network Insurance
Out of Network means I have no agreement with the insurer to provide services. I still conduct courtesy Verification of Benefits to identify any “Out of Network” benefits that may cover all or part of services.
- Clients are required to pay the full fee upfront.
- You can submit a claim to your insurer and request reimbursement for receiving services from an “Out of Network” provider. Some insurance plans have Out-of-Network coverage or reimburse “usual and customary” fees.
- I provide documentation (a Superbill) to submit with your claim that has all of the necessary information for your insurer to consider the claim.