Use this page to book an appointment for individual therapy, ask general questions, or express your interest in EX/RP treatment for OCD.
Get Started In 3 Easy Steps:
- Request an Appointment through the self-service scheduling system.
- Your confirmation email comes with an invitation to complete a short questionnaire (5-10 min). Please complete the questionnaire at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- On the day of your appointment, you will receive an email with a link from Simple Practice, inviting you to join the appointment.
Are You Interested in Participating in Exposure and Response Prevention (EX/RP) Therapy?
I am looking for select candidates to provide EX/RP treatment to complete my certification as an EX/RP Provider for OCD. Ideal participants are:
- 18-30 years old
- Have been formally diagnosed with OCD in the past or suspect they have OCD
- Willing to participate in 2x weekly sessions (90-120 min each, over 8-10 weeks)
- Complete daily self-monitoring
- Willing to face their obsessional fears and tolerate discomfort
- May have tried EX/RP or have no experience with it
If you are interested, please use this form and answer the following questions:
- Please tell me your age, occupation, and city of residence.
- Have you ever been formally been diagnosed with OCD?
- Have you been treated before in the past using EX/RP?
- Why do you want to receive EX/RP?
- Do you need financial assistance to cover the cost of sessions?
Once I receive the form, I will respond within 48 hours.
You may also use this form to email me directly for any questions you may have. Be sure to check out the FAQs section for answers to common questions.